Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Not That I'm a Bad Person, It's Just That I Make Terrible Choices About How to Spend My Time

I think the problem started when I promised to write a post detailing my thoughts and opinions about the whole octuplet situation. What octuplet situation, you are probably asking yourself, as the octuplets themselves are already in graduate school and starting families of their own? As soon as I committed though, I began to write. And write. And write. And write. Those of you who know me (or even those of you who have inadvertently stumbled across my blog because you googled "m*en show*ering together-which creeps me out, by the way- and read even one post) know that I have a hard time shutting it down once I get going. So now I am the proud author of a 10 page manuscript that details what I think went wrong in the whole Nadya Suleman debacle and my feelings about each one, but it seems unkind to make anyone read that, even if blogs are just a way to make other people read about what you think and feel. So-if you desperately need to know what I think about this matter, please call me at home and we can discuss this at greater length. If there specific question you feel I need to answer publically about this, post it in the comments or shoot me an e-mail and I'll get it on here eventually. If you are a college student and wish to purchase a 10 pages paper about the fertility treatment industry in America and the ethical implications thereof written in the first person, let me know. But for now, I have lots of pictures to post and things to say. Look- and I got that out of the way in less than a page!

3 comments:

heather said...

What's the cost for those 10 pages??

jmama said...

I would like to read the 10 pages.

Rachel said...

I so want to read the 10 pages!